Seven Upper School Students Selected to Attend Tennessee Governor’s School Summer Programs
Seven upper school students will participate in high-intensity summer programs in subjects including computational physics, international studies, and visual arts at universities across the state.
Two sophomores and five juniors have been selected to attend 2023 Tennessee Governor’s School summer programs.
Congratulations to the following students!
- Zelia Cedeño-Avila ’24: Computational Physics at Austin Peay State University
- Izzy Ellis ’24: Integration of Biological & Statistical Sciences at East Tennessee State University
- Lilly Fahey ’25: Science and Engineering at University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Angela He ’25: Arts (Visual Arts) at Middle Tennessee State University
- Caroline Kim ’24: International Studies at The University of Memphis
- Corinne Rhodes ’24: Science and Engineering at University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Sakshi Singh ’24: International Studies at The University of Memphis
The Tennessee Governor's Schools
provide challenging and summer programs for gifted and talented high school students. We are proud of our girls for all of their hard work and what they will accomplish this summer! Hutchison alumnae including Francie Sentilles ’17, Sophie Merchant ’17, Ilsa Saeed ’16, Gabi Stein ’15, and Katie Daniel ’14 have attended Governor’s School programs in the past.